Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Im srry if this has been disscussed but i couldnt find anything...

On feb 9 they showed how the touchpad and the pre3 were connected(some how....MAGIC) and the guy was texting through the touchpad through the pre3's cellular.

Does anyone no if the original pre will conect like that?? cause that will make up my mind between touchpad and ipad 2 (im srry i love webos but its got more to offer, if touchpad and the original pre dont conect)
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE_Shields_PRE View Post
    Im srry if this has been disscussed but i couldnt find anything...

On feb 9 they showed how the touchpad and the pre3 were connected(some how....MAGIC) and the guy was texting through the touchpad through the pre3's cellular.

Does anyone no if the original pre will conect like that?? cause that will make up my mind between touchpad and ipad 2 (im srry i love webos but its got more to offer, if touchpad and the original pre dont conect)
    It does this through bluetooth. They said this in the Event. The question is if HP has it in the 2.1 update. If not I can imagine that WebOS-Internals, being how awesome they are, will find a way to do this.

EDIT: however, the touch to share feature will not work because that uses specail coils built into the TouchPad and Pre3/Veer.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne