1.    #1  
    I know we know very little about the TouchPad since all that was debuted was the [hopefully] far from finished prototype. However, maybe we could assist with helping meet expectations by voicing some features/patches we would like to see with the upcoming TouchPad..... Patch requests anyone???? I personally would love to see custom gestures!!!!!
    Last edited by Littulb; 02/17/2011 at 10:35 AM.
    well, as far as patches go we dont really even know the capabilities of the touchpad yet, but i understand your OP in that you want to generate some conversaion about wanted patches.

I say just a bunch of really sick themes would be cool. A Blacked out them on the touchpad would be sick!
    We have never received pre-release hardware before, so it may be a bit presumptuous to think we might get a TouchPad before it is released ...

-- Rod
    I have one. Don't know if the wavebar is present on the touchpad, but if not I would like a patch for one.
    "Glen honey, I got a question for you. What do you do for a living?
    "I got a question for you. Why are you still here?"
    #WhatsaDollaHolla! http://up-toprec.webs.com/
    www.reverbnation.com/christophercapicherobbin
    http://soundcloud.com/christopher-capiche-robbin
    www.dopetracks.com/JTMoneyBaggs
    How about the ability to upload photos via internet? Ipad doesnt have it. Tablets need it and i doubt hp is working on it.
    Point of clarification

WebOS Internals - coordinated group of webOS developers founded by Rod Whitby.

Internalz - webOS file management program by Jason Robitaille (Canuck Coding)
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We have never received pre-release hardware before, so it may be a bit presumptuous to think we might get a TouchPad before it is released ...

-- Rod
    When I find one left on a bar stool, I'll pop on down under for a visit and bring it along for you to try...
    Side by side windows, the ability work on 2 windows at the same time. Patch to share data files (pics, music, docs, etc.) via touch. Then again it's not finished so don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post

-- Rod
    Worth adding, WebOS-Internals and the entire patching community have been very respectful of Palm NDA. Public feeds for unreleased webOS versions have never existed and never will

Also, on a side note to the OP, the majority of released patches weren't from WebOS-Internals Semantics, I know, but when you're directing a plea for patches, it's probably best to address the whole community, heh.
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 02/17/2011 at 02:01 AM.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    three thoughts....

1. You never received a server before either jk.

2. Go get a job with HP already jason rnt you tired of being a cult hero yet?

3. I know you guys have the utmost respect for hp and guard your integrity fiercely, but I wish hp would give you guys permision to frankendoctor 2.0 already.
    Last edited by Titan078; 02/17/2011 at 02:19 AM.
    1) A patch that identifies orphaned code and other patches which need to be removed due to OTA updates.

2) A patch that allows landscape viewing of bookmarks (and pretty much anything else that doesn't automatically rotate.

3) Picture patch to rotate and/or save after rotating pictures taken by the camera

4) ability to use writing instrument like Wacom board

5) patch to view and individually delete cookies, usernames, passwords and form data in the browser

6) patch to individually set text color and font size in message app and email app without, or despite, theme.

7) Bulk select and move emails (not select all)

8) patch to search contact by any field, ie zip code (if universal search doesn't prove it)

9) patch to conference in two callers

10)
    Patch to Color Code appointments. Hopefully they will add this in the future, but I have seen no signs of it yet. All i Want is a dot or something on the appointment I understand their thoughts on synergy.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Point of clarification

WebOS Internals - coordinated group of webOS developers founded by Rod Whitby.

Internalz - webOS file management program by Jason Robitaille (Canuck Coding)
    I actually did not know that. VERY helpful (future ref)
    Jason and Rod - pls excuse my misunderstandingS.