1.    #1  
    Hey,

Just found this trailer for the game that was shown at the event.

doesnt show too much new but looks good!

http://thesmartphoneappreview.com/20...-with-trailer/
    I don't agree, graphics are not good.
    This looks good compared to what? It doesn't touch the newer iPad games. But, it blows away the Nokia 6100.
    If you like lens flare and water effects, not bad. Just kinda spartan, tho. I fully believe the "it took them a few days to come up with this" line.

It is completely lacking in the detail and polish you would find on, say, X-Plane for the iPad.
    looks solid to me, and I have x-plane for the ipad i love that game it reminds me of my old tandy 1000 computers flight simulator chuck yeager.
    That is why it says EARLY PROTOTYPE on it. It has months more of development to go. It looks responsive, which is a good thing. If they polish it up nice it looks like it could be a good game (and a good sign)!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
  7.    #7  
    Yeah i think the graphics are looking good, and i have an ipad with a lot of the 'latest games'
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    If you like lens flare and water effects, not bad. Just kinda spartan, tho. I fully believe the "it took them a few days to come up with this" line.

It is completely lacking in the detail and polish you would find on, say, X-Plane for the iPad.
    Would love x plane on touchpad
    Want a big splash? Put World of Warcraft on the HP TouchPad.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilKell View Post
    Yes that would rock, hope hp is listening
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilKell View Post
    actually, while i have no interest in WoW at all... I think this would be an incredible idea and move for HP.

so many people are addicted to that game.
    Last edited by blackfireball5; 02/19/2011 at 08:21 PM.
    That game was created in just a few days after receiving the sdk from HP. They created it to show just how easy it was to create for the platform.