1.    #1  
    Vote the Touchpad for most anticipated device.

Vote for the 2010 Engadget Awards! -- Engadget
    Here we go again. Maybe if it ends in time, HP can use it in their slideshow at MWC.
  3.    #3  
    MWC what does that have to do with voting???lol
    Sorry, couldn't do it...voted how I really felt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    Sorry, couldn't do it...voted how I really felt.
    I'm with you.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Couldn't help but notice the absence of the iPad 2 in that race. Guess they didn't want Apple to will all the categories.
    xoom xoom!

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    voted for everyone except HP.
    I want to support this vote, like I did all the other votes, for the past two years.

But until we get some answers about what they are going to do for non-webos 2x compatible phones, no way I'm preaching anymore.

And tell me whether I can remain a webos customer and still get a Pre3 on Sprint. And When?

The sooner I get some answers HP, the sooner I will get back on the bandwagon, if you satisfy me. I am loyal, but you have pushed my loyalty to the limit. You better hope my launch day Pre lasts long enough for me to continue to patronize your company.
    I, too, was forced to vote like I really felt.

Can't wait until I get my TouchPad.

That said, Motorola's FoleoPhone, err, Atrix is definitely going to win.

(I was obviously just kidding when I called it a FoleoPhone, by the way - the Foleo worked wirelessly, of course, and didn't require anyone to actually dock their phone)
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    xoom xoom!