Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Just saw @WebOSInternals tweet this:

"No Touchpad for you, HP tells Australia" Delimiter – No TouchPad for you, HP tells Australia // that's just mean, HP
    -WebOSInternals

How will our legendary team of WebOS developers be able to drastically improve our Touchpads if they have little to no access to them at launch?!

I guess they'll have to put that shiny new HP Proliant server towards other uses instead. Even still, a Touchpad on steroids would've been nice to have.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    [twitter]_____[blog]______[im]__
    For now: Nexus One | iPad 2
    When avail. in Aus: Pre3 16GB | Touchpad 16GB

This is a forum for WebOS enthusiasts. It is not a place for negative rants about Palm, HP or WebOS.
    Criticism is important but so is a positive environment. Remember, we're here because we love WebOS.
    I don't understand that article. All the rep said was that Australia isn't a part of the initial TP launch which is consistent with their release statement.

"HPs first webOS tablet will be available in the United Kingdom, Ireland, France and Germany a few days later and in Canada in mid-July, with availability scheduled to follow later this year in Italy and Spain, as well as in Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand and Singapore."
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    I don't understand that article. All the rep said was that Australia isn't a part of the initial TP launch which is consistent with their release statement.

"HP’s first webOS tablet will be available in the United Kingdom, Ireland, France and Germany a few days later and in Canada in mid-July, with availability scheduled to follow later this year in Italy and Spain, as well as in Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand and Singapore."
    Yes! But why let the facts get in the way of a good? story.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    maybe he just cant wait to get his hands on one =)
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    The article was posted on Feb 10, 2011. I would say that a few things have changed since then -- such as HP press release quoted above.