1.    #1  
    I was just watching the full announcement video, and heard something I had not read about.

When Jon Rubinstein first reveals the TouchPad (22 mins in) he says, "This is the first in what will be the webOS TouchPad family."

Not sure if I just missed this in a post, but thought I would share.

More tablet form factors coming in the future?!
    There's already speculation about the Topaz. There's an article on it here.
    Sprint Love
    I think this was the Topaz. There is a 7" tab in development per the earlier reports and I cant imagine that the TouchPad will be the only tablet HP makes.

Also, there will be 3G and 4G versions of the TouchPad...if that counts as "iterations".
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    I think this was the Topaz. There is a 7" tab in development per the earlier reports and I cant imagine that the TouchPad will be the only tablet HP makes.

Also, there will be 3G and 4G versions of the TouchPad...if that counts as "iterations".
    Yes, the Touchpad is definitely the Topaz.

Swyped from my HTC HD2 (CM7)
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Well, if they would just come out with a 5" unlocked GSM version, that would finally shut up all those that want a monster slab phone (and I'd buy one in a heartbeat)
  6.    #6  
    Oh yea, I had totally forgotten about the leak earlier that outlined the 7" tablet as well. Cool stuff.
    Maybe they will put a phone inside the Opal (7 inch), to shut the slabbers up.
    So I was looking at the HP printer site and came across the E-Station All-in-One Printer with a 7" touchscreen, that is removeable. Could the Opal replace this and all of the E-print apps run through it? If this is the case, I would choose this over the 9.7" TouchPad. What do you all think?

Here is my list:

Pre3
    Hp printer with Webos 7" Zeen
    12" Touchsmart laptop/tablet with Dualboot(Win7/WebOS)
    Could just mean wifi and 3g versions too...

But yeah, I'll go with multiple sized tablets too.
    Has HP mentioned if their digitizer pens will be compatible with their touchpad. The feature on their touchsmart tablet PC's that converts handwriting to text would be great on the touchpad.
    I said this that same day lol. Family is more than 2. They prob have a 7in e,reader size and a 4in phone.