• Touchpad+Pre3

160 52.12%
  • Touchpad+veer

9 2.93%
  • Im not gonna buy any of these

53 17.26%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I will get the Pre3 if it comes soon and to sprint
    Like most, I will need the FULL WebOs experience. Just have to convince my wife to let me get em both. C'mon now... a few of you KNOW what I'm talking about (a little support here , pls).
    As of right now.... A Pre 3.

Could change though by the time it launches.

If I do get the Pre 3, I will consider a TouchPad, but I am still on the fence ATM.
    The more I see the Veer, the more I am attracted to it. The feature that I would "miss" the most about it is not having touch to share with the ipad
    So tired of waiting around for simple things like DTG functionality. If it wasn't for the ease of charging with the touchstone in car and desktop, I would have gone to an HTC product long ago. Am I the only one disappointed that HP was the buyer?
    Palm Pilot Personal> Palm Pilot Professional> Palm 3e >Palm Tungsten e> Handspring Treo 90> Handspring Treo 180> Handspring Treo 270> Treo 600GSM Unbranded> Treo 650GSM Unbranded> Treo 680GSM Unbranded> Treo 750 ATT 3 Days > Back to Treo 680 Unbranded > Treo 680 ATT Branded W/Update> Black GSM Centro. Ouch it hurts to think about how many Palm Products I've been through.>Black Sprint Centro. Sprint Palm Pre.
    My wife is planning to get a new phone and a new tablet. I am trying to decide which webOS device that may attract her the most. Ideally, i would like to get both from HPalm and I tried to convince her that TouchPad and Pre3 would have worked together nicely, e.g. touch to share, etc; but that would be a hard sell unless HP has a good bundle promo.

I am using a Pre+, so she is fairly familiar with webOS and thought it was nice.

She never had an iphone, right now is using a WM 6.5 phone, but has an itouch 3G and an ipad 1 and likes both of them. Given she already has an ipad 1 and still is looking at an ipad 2, I doubt she will be impressed by a TouchPad for the same price. I think I have a better shot at getting her a webOS phone, probably a Veer since it's rather unique and is out now. Pre 3 is also possible as long as there is no firm date when Apple releases iPhone 5.
    I reccently bought Pre 2 to replace my Pre-. I use phone just to quickly search for stuff and dont use it for taking photos/videos so no need for me to buy Pre 3. On the other hand - good reviews, better battery life and skype support can convince me even though I prefer smaller phones (not Veer smaller ).
    Pre3 on Sprint (it better happen) and the Touchpad when it is released with GPS. Unless the TP wi-fi version has a way to use the pre3's gps via a wifi/bt connection.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234