Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i need a $200 credit!
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    no they will come out with a doctor version of 2.0.1 before they give 100 or 200 lol dollars off for an upgrade but its not bad to hope !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    For App development, it is clear that HP is going to make the apps themselves and givem out so they dont need to stimulate development with $$$ ATM. They got tons of engineers at their disposal that can do this. They dont mind making existing devs wait another 6months when they plan to do it themselves regardless of hardware state.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    no they will come out with a doctor version of 2.0.1 before they give 100 or 200 lol dollars off for an upgrade but its not bad to hope !!
    I don't see why they wouldn't give a coupon.

Heres the pros:

1. Good press
    2. people aren't afraid of HP dropping support for future products
    3.They get rid of the older generation devices that make hp look bad
    4. Word of mouth advertising starts, cause everyone is talking about the device they got.
    5. They would still make money on it. The pre 3 costs less than 200 to make, so if they sell it unlocked for 250-350 to their base, they'll still make money.
  5. END
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    Well since this is a wishful thinking topic...
    I think 100.00 off on a new HP mobile product for original Pre/Pixi users is a good idea.

My wife and I had talked about this a few days ago and thought that half off a new device, or buy the TouchPad wifi or carrier model and get Pre3 for 49.00 would be a good offer that would instill much consumer confidence, which unfortunately I feel they have lost a bit of "before" even releasing their products.

'Course would have to be available on Sprint for this to work for the oldest legacy Pre/Pixi owners.

Here is to wishful thinking!!

Sent From My - In Coming Months
    Last edited by END; 02/14/2011 at 12:21 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12