1.    #1  
    Ha ha made you look...

Its probably a hoax but I was surprised to see it on the net... Same specs that's been around everywhere.

http://www.mercadosite.com/en/lan-ta...419/86080.html
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    For a second there, it looked kind legit. Then I noticed that the seller is also selling brand new Nintendo 3DS's for $115.... The 3DS isn't even released yet. lol

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    For a second there, it looked kind legit. Then I noticed that the seller is also selling brand new Nintendo 3DS's for $115....

yeh but could you imagine if that was the price?! I think I would be all over that
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    $420 is about the price it should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by nightdevil21 View Post
    yeh but could you imagine if that was the price?! I think I would be all over that
    they just need to put out opal for <$300, I will be in line overnight for it.
    64GB for $419, that's not bad at all! I'd be all over that, if it were legit. We only have a few more days left until the official announcement. Think Beyond!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    For a second there, it looked kind legit. Then I noticed that the seller is also selling brand new Nintendo 3DS's for $115.... The 3DS isn't even released yet. lol

Haha yes it did. And my dumba$$ fell for it getting all excited.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    That is wierd The site is also showing the engadget pic of the "Topaz". Will the Topaz has 3G HSPA,LTE,CDMA Connectivities . ???
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    That is wierd The site is also showing the engadget pic of the "Topaz". Will the Topaz has 3G HSPA,LTE,CDMA Connectivities . ???
    apparently, but I think the 4G version is separate. IMO that is good having 3 different SKU's wifi, 3g, and 4g. (and is one step up on apple)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    apparently, but I think the 4G version is separate. IMO that is good having 3 different SKU's wifi, 3g, and 4g. (and is one step up on apple)
    Great good news if that is true. I will go for the 4G version .Telefónica Movistar has 3.5G now and will have 4G LTE this year in South America.
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    they just need to put out opal for <$300, I will be in line overnight for it.
    And yet an off contract Palm Pre costs more? How do people expect to pay less for higher specced tablets than even a budget phone? I don't get it.
    Odd number, similar specs, dealer selling things he shouldn't have for weird prices..... I smell something in the air, and I'm not talking about the elderly lady with the mustache next to me...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    And yet an off contract Palm Pre costs more? How do people expect to pay less for higher specced tablets than even a budget phone? I don't get it.
    high space isn't exactly a priority for all the people, obviously.

If the topaz/opal doesn't come with office suite and good browser, email, netflix, skype video etc. It would just be an less portable Pre 3. and I doubt I will buy it at all.
    Here's a question. How will Palm's new tablet fare if the current iPad is dropped to $350 - $400 after the release of the iPad 2?
    I'd hit that.

HP, hope your listening.