1.    #1  
    When the palm pad or topaz or whatever comes out will you be able to use your palm profile on it and your phone? --- or will you have to purchase your apps twice?? i think if you bought the software you should be able to use it on both but what do you think?????
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    I can't imagine them not allowing your purchases to show up on both devices. If they try to make me buy items twice then I'll just buy them on an Xoom or iPad2. Between accessories and Apps I've invested hundreds in my Pre. If they are planning on creating an ecosystem between devices then they will have to allow your profile to transfer.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Oversteer325 View Post
    I can't imagine them not allowing your purchases to show up on both devices. If they try to make me buy items twice then I'll just buy them on an Xoom or iPad2. Between accessories and Apps I've invested hundreds in my Pre. If they are planning on creating an ecosystem between devices then they will have to allow your profile to transfer.
    I would hope so -- thought i would throw it out though because -- -well it just occured to me -- so far palm has been extremely end user friendly and we can hope and assume that they will continue in the same vein

hopefully
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2

My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    all signs point to the 9th.
  5.    #5  
    I'll plead the 9th -- i guess after all i have the right
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2

My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    I don't think so, if you see current app prises for iphone and ipad, ipad apps are alot costly. If HP decided to got with same plan, it wont be free.