Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by smmullen View Post
    Interestingly, I've noticed it's gotten rather quiet around here when it comes to news. Perhaps the pre-production unit showed up on Saturday?
    It is possible. I remember how quiet it got right before the Pre 2 was announced, & it turned out these guys had pre-productuion units, so they couldn't talk about it before the announcement.

Also, there seems to be no palmcast tonight, which makes me think so even more. And according to Apotheker, the hardware is ready. So maybe these guys are going nuts playing with the new tablets & toasters.

But this is just my imagination going off. They may have 'em, they may not, either way the 9th is just about a week away. Can't wait.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    OK. After reading the latest tease articles, I'm convinced that no one has evaluation units...yet. Too much to believe that PC could write these articles if they had h/w in their hands.

Now my questions is this: Has HP hired the PPAAAALLLLMMMM Guy?
    maybe, how good looking are his hands?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Let's change the question.

If anyone gets HP/Palm evaluation units before 2/9, who would it be?
    beta testers under NDA
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    didn't sound like Engadget had units on their pod cast.
    no one has units lol thats why there have been no real leaks of any phones ! (Except beta testers under strict NDA's)
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    no one has units lol thats why there have been no real leaks of any phones ! (Except beta testers under strict NDA's)
    who are these beta testers anyway..? devs?
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsetter883 View Post
    who are these beta testers anyway..? devs?
    If they are developers, they're NDAs are iron clad and are being honored. HP is maximizing the buzz on this announcement. It needs to be a "shock and awe" campaign to overcome the iPhone and Android noise in the market.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12