1.    #1  
    For competitions sake, hp needs to release tablets that are far and above the ipad in their own ways, or else no one will care. Here is what i wish ios on ipad had right now as far as functionality, mainly browser stuff. Among many other things, hp should try to fix these problems as well in their devices.

http://forum.tipb.com/ipad-forum/204...-wishlist.html
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    For competitions sake, hp needs to release tablets that are far and above the ipad in their own ways, or else no one will care. Here is what i wish ios on ipad had right now as far as functionality, mainly browser stuff. Among many other things, hp should try to fix these problems as well in their devices.

http://forum.tipb.com/ipad-forum/204...-wishlist.html
    Oh the irony of ironies. That was a truly enjoyable post to read esp since many of the "enhancements" you are asking for are in webOS 2.x.

Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan via tipb
    This list is focused around functionality and ease of use. Dont call me lazy, because the functions that are one too many taps away are important when your doing these things all the time, and you can save time and effort making it simple.
    What?? iOS...NOT perfect?? Too many taps?? There's only one thing to say to that...

...mwuaaahahahhahahahahahahahaha

That little speech made me feel really bad for iPad users. They should get a WebOS tablet.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    What?? iOS...NOT perfect?? Too many taps?? There's only one thing to say to that...

...mwuaaahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Lol, im an equal opportunity complainer, and ive done my share of complaining about webos
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWLandfair View Post
    That little speech made me feel really bad for iPad users. They should get a WebOS tablet.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Maybe some would if it were an option
  6.    #6  
    Btw, much more and faster feedback here than at tipb benefits of a minority with mainly one place to share stories.
    Btw, much more and faster feedback here than at tipb benefits of a minority with mainly one place to share stories.
    You'd probably get more feedback on TIPB if you asked simpler questions like "what do you name your ipad?"
    More ram, louder speaker, done.
    That's b/c P|C and TiPB are not the places to go to talk about Apple products.