Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    "On Tuesday development teams had an emergency meeting to remind employees that leaking information on top secret projects is grounds for termination."

See article
    HP should reward leakers with 1 million $$$.

Where and when did HP learned product marketing? Stone age mars?

controlled leak is exactly what they need.
    If they're upset about the latest round of leaks then that's probably a good indication that the leaks we've recently seen are what we'll see on Feb 9.
    yep i saw this earlier today , still nothing about phones ??!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Here is the best line from the article:

"The meeting obviously wasn't effective -- because we know about it."
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Is it just me or is this site becoming a tablet oriented site ):
    No, still in portrait mode for me.
    Those documents are fairly old in nature, and who knows when the person who leaked them got them. What's worse than having all your big announcements leak? Having them raise expectations above what you're actually launching. If HP shows up on the 9th with a $600 dollar tablet that launches in June with specs that are already being beaten by other competitors it will look terrible even at first blush. The engadgets and gizmodos of the world will dismiss it, and the tech media will move on before it even has a chance. Personally I'm far less concerned about the hardware specs than I am about how ready HP is to support this device. Those developer documents and API's better not be a joke or it will be the Pre all over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdielRN View Post
    +1
    More like a phone forum that has more info on new sister products, i.e. tablets, than new phones.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I see pandas.
    "The battery size has been reduced because of weight, which unfortunately resulted in decreased battery life from 12-14 hours down to 8"

14 wouldve been so awesome
    It seemed headed to becoming an android site, so this is an improvement.
    come on leakers at hp, send us some smartphone leaks, or are you too scared??
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    It seemed headed to becoming an android site, so this is an improvement.
    Eh, I guess, I just wonder why there has not been a phone "leak" yet we know everything about the pads or whatever, frustrating -.-
    Eh, I guess, I just wonder why there has not been a phone "leak" yet we know everything about the pads or whatever, frustrating -.-
    Maybe they divided up the task between units. You could have one section of the Personal Systems Group working on the pad while the Palm Global Unit works on the phones. You've never seen folks at Palm leak information way before an announcement. That could explain the tight lipped appearance when it comes to phone leaks.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    Maybe they divided up the task between units. You could have one section of the Personal Systems Group working on the pad while the Palm Global Unit works on the phones. You've never seen folks at Palm leak information way before an announcement. That could explain the tight lipped appearance when it comes to phone leaks.
    exactly what I was thinking as well
    Quote Originally Posted by wesleymarin View Post
    "The battery size has been reduced because of weight, which unfortunately resulted in decreased battery life from 12-14 hours down to 8"

14 wouldve been so awesome
    +1. battery was my top reason to get an ipad. Now im spoiled and wont settle for less. I am thinking about getting A tablet for the parents in the 2011 holiday season, and did want one with flash support for them. Hp will have to bring their game to compete for this purchase.
    Just like storage options, why can't they offer battery options, just like on laptops?
    Quote Originally Posted by remmy123 View Post
    "On Tuesday development teams had an emergency meeting to remind employees that leaking information on top secret projects is grounds for termination."

See article
    Point me to one company who loves to have leaks happen.

No one get's a leaky faucet in their house and is like oh joy..I wanted to create a small puddle in that area...I was going to get a goldfish anyways...
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    HP should reward leakers with 1 million $$$.

Where and when did HP learned product marketing? Stone age mars?

controlled leak is exactly what they need.

Haha, no. They get it from Apple, it seems.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast