Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Don't recall seeing if the battery was removable. Anyone know (or think they know)?
    I don't know if it is meant to be removable or not. But netbook companies will often provide an extended battery for those who care more about battery life than weight. It would be nice if HP provided the same option.
    With Exhibition mode and Touchstone v2, you might be more apt to keep it on the charger than an iPad. I hate fiddling with the Apple charging cables, so I only charge when my WiFi gets shut off b/c of the low battery. Just a thought.
    i am often using my pixi on the touchstone for surfing. The angle is nice to look at it and typing is also possible.

right now it is on the stone ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by tasogare View Post
    With Exhibition mode and Touchstone v2, you might be more apt to keep it on the charger than an iPad. I hate fiddling with the Apple charging cables, so I only charge when my WiFi gets shut off b/c of the low battery. Just a thought.
    Looking forward to exhibition now that i have a touchstone.
    this is actually an ipad stand, and it looks kinda like a touchstone, so i wish it charged the ipad.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123