1.    #1  
    Any chance of the Touchmypalmpad supporting multiple user settings? I know the spousal unit would certainly appreciate being able to check her e-mail separately and see a separate list of of web bookmarks.
    Good question but who you think would be able to answer it atm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurgling View Post
    Any chance of the Touchmypalmpad supporting multiple user settings? I know the spousal unit would certainly appreciate being able to check her e-mail separately and see a separate list of of web bookmarks.

That's what synergy is all about. You can put it all in separate email boxes in webOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    Good question but who you think would be able to answer it atm?
    fudge?? (ruby)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    That's what synergy is all about. You can put it all in separate email boxes in webOS.
    no he means like windows can have multiple users, log off one and logon as the other
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    no he means like windows can have multiple users, log off one and logon as the other
    I know, but his purpose is to check email. That's a simple thing for Synergy.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    fudge?? (ruby)
    HTF is fudge? Ok i got it. Hidden in white. Very clever ;-)
  8.    #8  
    True, email wouldn't be so bad to keep sorted out but. But everything else could end up being trroublesome in the long run....app saved states/game saves, internet bookmarks, backgrounds....

sorry if this post was too speculative! The question has been itching me for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurgling View Post
    sorry if this post was too speculative! The question has been itching me for a while.
    As said, a good question. Should be more of a wish list.
    I and agree. A tablet should have multi user options.
    BTW: It's not a windows thing. Unix had it from the beginning.
    I often wish the iPad was multiuser. I consider the iPad as my wife's toy, so I let her put her accounts on it. I do have a second web browser app installed, so I can save my bookmarks and cookies.
    Quote Originally Posted by danwendell View Post
    I often wish the iPad was multiuser. I consider the iPad as my wife's toy, so I let her put her accounts on it. I do have a second web browser app installed, so I can save my bookmarks and cookies.
    What happens if you "log out" of your apple account/profile? I'm not sure what they call it, but I suppose it would be something like signing in and out of iTunes on a PC?

Does it wipe and recreate everything on the device if you log in as a different user? Or just hide everything and expose it the next time you log in as the first user?
    Quote Originally Posted by danwendell View Post
    It's called an iPad for a reason: it's not a wePad or an usPad.

But more seriously, I agree - multi-user pads have a place in this business. It'll only be a matter of time (other than a Windows 7-based one).