1.    #1  
    Well, as I usually like to do some art painting and need canvas for that hobby.

I was wondering if this HP Cloud Canvas (posted on precentral front page: http://www.precentral.net/topaz-specs-exclusive-details) has something to do with art. Then I remembered HP have those touchsmart tmt2 tablets for graph designers and are used by some fashion designers as well. Link: HP TouchSmart tm2 and tm2t series | HP® Official Store

HP also have some kind of program and tutorials for fashion designers

I browsed a little and found this interesting site:
    CloudCanvas
    where you can make your cloud graphic design as you were using and adobe illustrator software (some screen shots below)

The first picture is this site with a blank canva and the second one is some kind of sketch draw I made. I signed up with my gmail account ( a Google site?)

So, what I think is that HP will bring up with the cloud free or charged service this HP cloud canvas as well. Maybe a way to atract the art, digital graphic and fashion designers, that might be using the touchsmart tablet tmt2 or not having at all, like a cheaper alternative to it or to test the Topaz webos tablet in this sector too.

UPDATE: A video demo of the HP touchsmart technology might bring you an idea of how this HP cloud canvas could work on the cloud instead.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by akitayo; 01/24/2011 at 07:25 PM. Reason: more information