Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25
  1.    #1  
    I read that they will probably have some sort of BEATS audio, but I mean in terms of branding and logos.

    Like the ENVY HP® Official Store —Buy HP Laptops, Notebook PCs, Printers, Desktop Computers, Handhelds, Scanners, Monitors, and Calculators direct from HP

    I see all the ball players with the BEATS headphones, and now i see a lot of people on the train with those headphones. If you give those players all palmpads with BEATS logos, def raise the profile of the HP tablet.
  2. #2  
    The scuttlebutt from Engadget is that this will be standard on the slates/tablets.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_gusto View Post
    I read that they will probably have some sort of BEATS audio, but I mean in terms of branding and logos.

    Like the ENVY HP® Official Store —Buy HP Laptops, Notebook PCs, Printers, Desktop Computers, Handhelds, Scanners, Monitors, and Calculators direct from HP

    I see all the ball players with the BEATS headphones, and now i see a lot of people on the train with those headphones. If you give those players all palmpads with BEATS logos, def raise the profile of the HP tablet.
    I believe the latest rumors proves this. Here is to hoping it gets into my cell phone as well.
  4. #4  
    ***. How would you tell the audio diff on a cell phone with Beats as opposed to one without it. Really?? For marketing purposes I can understand the logic, but you can't tell me that you'll hear this wonderful sounding audio coming from a tiny cellphone speaker. Ain't gonna happen. I don't care if they used B&K audio components and a B&W speaker in the phone. It's still going to sound tiny.

    A tablet with Beats audio and multiple speakers may sound alright.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
  5. #5  
    Umm... Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the sound hardware and the software what makes up Beats?

    I'm pretty stoked about having this feature and would buy it in an instant. Half of my Pre usage comes from listening to music, radio, and podcasts. I'm sure it will make some things sound better than others, but I'll take any increase in sound quality.
  6. #6  
    The rumor is that there will be at least one model with the beats stuff. Even if they can't put amazing speakers in a pad, the beats electronics will sound great when plugged in to external speakers.
  7. #7  
    whatever it is, I hope it beats any other smartphone out there...
  8. #8  
    I would say the likelihood of Beats branding on the WebOS Slate is 100%. I like idea of 3 speakers on the device...and a Bluetooh subwoofer also with Beats branding! I would buy that
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    The rumor is that there will be at least one model with the beats stuff. Even if they can't put amazing speakers in a pad, the beats electronics will sound great when plugged in to external speakers.
    Here's to hoping for a combo deal with Beats headphones!
  10. #10  
    ditto for a combo deal with beats headphones!
  11. #11  
    HP could also go in the direction of creating an app like the turntable app that the iPad is and slap Dre's name on it. Package some Beats headphones with the tablet and boom - easy marketing.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    ditto for a combo deal with beats headphones!
    Beat headphones are extremely overpriced!

    Know how i know?

    It's made by monster, and theres a famous persons name on it.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    Beat headphones are extremely overpriced!
    So are apple products, and look how well they both sell.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_gusto View Post
    So are apple products, and look how well they both sell.
    yea, and that's why i don't cheer for an apple branded headphone, or go out and buy their batteries. I actually don't have a single apple product, but I might buy the next apple tv, to hack xmbc on it. The current one struggles with 1080p and high bit rate 720p content, and I have a fair amount of both of them on my pc.

    Anyways... Point being, i wouldn't buy the bundle.
  15. #15  
    I am gonna love having HP Beats. Having retina display will be great and all, when they release high-high definition movies. Having HP Beats will make all your movies sound better than any tablet out there. HP Beats is one thing no one else on the market will be able to copy.
  16. #16  
    Has anyone actually got an Envy with beats? Because Altec and Lancing 'premium' audio on most laptops actually doesn't sound that good, but JBL's and B&W's sound better. Is Beats any good?
  17.    #17  
    I heard the audio is noticeably better, but the laptop itself kinda sucks and is overpriced. Surprised they havent come out with more models by now.
  18. #18  
    Personally I don't think they are very overpriced, at least when compared with MacBooks and my Dell XPS 16, but hopefully when the time comes to upgrade I can have a HP phone, tablet, computer and earphones as currently I am all over the place (palm, apple, Dell and bose).
  19. #19  
    I hope so, but Melodeo/NuTsie better be sweet software
  20. #20  
    I wonder what type of earbuds the tablets will ship with considering it will have Beats implemented
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions