1.    #1  
    does anyone on the sprint network feel a little bit left out? i mean i kno a)this is just a rumor and more importantly engadget even said that b)a lot of their "informed" tipsters have missed as much as they have hit on things like this... but on that leak document there was not even a HINT of sprint or any tablet device coming there way over the course of the next year, and that pains me a little. now granted this was only for the tablet devices and had nothing to do with smartphones at all so i wont be concerned until something concrete is discovered. but i know there has been talk about it around this website cause if you didnt pick up on how the sprint announcement event is 2 days before the hp webos event, then you just overlooked it... but is it possible, being my oppinion, that maybe sprint and HP worked out a deal already for the tablet and thats why it wasnt on that release list, because sprint will be the first to release it, and they are going to let HP take a part of their presentation to showcase the new tablet, and then deliver even MORE at their own event 2 days later? thats what i can only hope, and realistically if they have a few models for the tablet it makes sense, and i will cross my fingers, but i just figured like always i would give me 2 cents...
    sprint is getting a new phone . That's what I believe .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    My two year love affair with Sprint is almost over. I switched from Verizon for the Palm Pre. Overall, I have felt that Sprint is a great value. I've been happy with the service but it isn't the Verizon network. When I factor an additional $10 per phone and the loss of the Premier status, it becomes much less of a value. I wont leave on those issues alone but I'll feel free to go to which ever carrier has the Palm phone I want. Sprint's only chance to keep me is to offer a variety of webOS devices.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ReaganElephant View Post
    My two year love affair with Sprint is almost over. I switched from Verizon for the Palm Pre. Overall, I have felt that Sprint is a great value. I've been happy with the service but it isn't the Verizon network. When I factor an additional $10 per phone and the loss of the Premier status, it becomes much less of a value. I wont leave on those issues alone but I'll feel free to go to which ever carrier has the Palm phone I want. Sprint's only chance to keep me is to offer a variety of webOS devices.

i feel the same exact way, and i just feel that in light of all these "leaks" there has been absolutely NO news/hint at/anything regarding sprint as if they are nothing to HP, but i guess with the feb 9 announcements will tell all... only time will tell and im still optimistic about the situation, cuz every carrier EXCEPT sprint was named so something has to be going on between the 2...
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    I read a comment on another site, not sure which one, where someone went into the Sprint store with a small issue with their Pre. They said maybe they would just have to give up webos and move to android and how much he hated that idea. The clerk told him, or maybe wait for the new webos phones, that was all she said. Sprint has been pretty good at keeping things under wraps.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by rfceo View Post
    I read a comment on another site, not sure which one, where someone went into the Sprint store with a small issue with their Pre. They said maybe they would just have to give up webos and move to android and how much he hated that idea. The clerk told him, or maybe wait for the new webos phones, that was all she said. Sprint has been pretty good at keeping things under wraps.

i hope thats the case, and that sprint's feb 7 event will coincide with HP like verizon's event coincided with the release of the iphone on their network... i just feel like something along those lines is coming and we just need to wait, but thats only a guess and nothing more...
    I just use a wifi tablet. I usually just leave it at home, and use mobile hot spot when i want it on internet elsewhere.
    I don't feel left out at all. Right now, I expect the tablets will launch on Sprint and become available on Verizon and AT&T later in the year. A launch date of September is ridiculous and foolish. Everybody knows that.

Side note, this belongs in the Palm Pad forum.
    <Moved Thread>
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Why do so many feel like HP / Palm is indebted to them because they were an early adopter on Sprint?
    Because Sprint made a big deal about Palm webOS at launch and pushed everybody to it for a little while.
    I don't feel indebted, just a little let on (only if Sprint gets left out in the cold).......

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    @all-posters please use some paragraphs/newlines between the lines of the post.
    There are also seniors, like me, here that have problems reading it.