Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unless something completely unforseen happens, HP will have to undercut Apple and be comparable to Android to make any dent in this market. An armada of Android tablets/phones will be on the market and unless differentiation is useful and off the charts, forget developers wasting their time (AGAIN!!).

Price might help with installed base which should bring developers which would allow profitability. If they focus on profitability out of the gate, they're dead. Palm could have done that on their own without HP.
    Everyone assumes that HP will have a pad and phone ready to SELL - not announce - at the same time. I have yet to see anything that indicates HP will be ready with a new phone this year. And the pre2 does not count... spec bump phone that is only available on one carrier who doesn't give a rats-***** about anything other than Android and iphone (in the U.S.).
    Quote Originally Posted by jimijames View Post
    Everyone assumes that HP will have a pad and phone ready to SELL - not announce - at the same time. I have yet to see anything that indicates HP will be ready with a new phone this year. And the pre2 does not count... spec bump phone that is only available on one carrier who doesn't give a rats-***** about anything other than Android and iphone (in the U.S.).
    Actually what was said was that 2 new devices for every 3 months would be released this year . Including phones and tablets and whatever else.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Sign me up!! I would definitely be interested in with the caveat that I'm moved by what's announced in the next month or so (WEBOS direction, apps, etc.)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12