View Poll Results: What size PalmPad would you buy?

Voters
195. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7 inch (Opal)

32 16.41%
  • 10 (9.7) inch (Topaz)

147 75.38%
  • Both

9 4.62%
  • Neither/Other

7 3.59%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I just hope the 10" one can make calls.
    Quote Originally Posted by konsole View Post
    I just hope the 10" one can make calls.
    Why? Will it replace your cell phone?
    to be honest, either one. I like both sizes for a tablet and would enjoy both.
    depends what the differences are, if it is simply a smaller screen I will get the 7inch one, though I am a tad hesitant in getting a 1st gen device..did it with the pre..and well 5 replacements later...
    I'm definitely getting the 10" (9"?) slate. If I had enough money lying around to get it on launch day, I probably would. That's what I did with the Pre, and well, it's still holding up admirably.

As it is, I'll have to save up for a bit... And who knows, maybe by the time I've got enough money there might eben be a "Plus" variant out.
    Hummm... 5.5 or 6 could be more interesting to me...

After all, I live in Rio de Janeiro and need to be discret!! (Somebody here watched "City Of God" or "Elite Squad"?)

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tr47 View Post
    7" - if theyll have the same resolution Im for better pixel density and more portability.
    ^--- That... Having an iPad, I find the size a bit too bulky.

I wonder what the pricing difference will be? $50-100 between sizes?
    DataJog - Ingeniously Moving Data From Your Desktop to ANY webOS or Android Device

123 Trace - ** NEW APP ** Teaches kids the 123's
    ABC Trace - Teaches kids the ABC's
    7"
    The 9" is too big and too heavy.

The 7" is supposed to be about the same size of the Galaxy Tab. I live how size and weight of the Tab.
    Yup, depends on if there are any differences....but...if I can use it to replace my home laptop, would likely go with the 10".
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234