View Poll Results: What size PalmPad would you buy?

Voters
195. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7 inch (Opal)

32 16.41%
  • 10 (9.7) inch (Topaz)

147 75.38%
  • Both

9 4.62%
  • Neither/Other

7 3.59%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I just hope the 10" one can make calls.
    Quote Originally Posted by konsole View Post
    I just hope the 10" one can make calls.
    Why? Will it replace your cell phone?
    to be honest, either one. I like both sizes for a tablet and would enjoy both.
    depends what the differences are, if it is simply a smaller screen I will get the 7inch one, though I am a tad hesitant in getting a 1st gen device..did it with the pre..and well 5 replacements later...
    I'm definitely getting the 10" (9"?) slate. If I had enough money lying around to get it on launch day, I probably would. That's what I did with the Pre, and well, it's still holding up admirably.

As it is, I'll have to save up for a bit... And who knows, maybe by the time I've got enough money there might eben be a "Plus" variant out.
    Hummm... 5.5 or 6 could be more interesting to me...

After all, I live in Rio de Janeiro and need to be discret!! (Somebody here watched "City Of God" or "Elite Squad"?)

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tr47 View Post
    7" - if theyll have the same resolution Im for better pixel density and more portability.
    ^--- That... Having an iPad, I find the size a bit too bulky.

I wonder what the pricing difference will be? $50-100 between sizes?
    DataJog - Ingeniously Moving Data From Your Desktop to ANY webOS or Android Device

123 Trace - ** NEW APP ** Teaches kids the 123's
    ABC Trace - Teaches kids the ABC's
    7"
    The 9" is too big and too heavy.

The 7" is supposed to be about the same size of the Galaxy Tab. I live how size and weight of the Tab.
    Yup, depends on if there are any differences....but...if I can use it to replace my home laptop, would likely go with the 10".
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

Be a Patriot, pray for Obama, Psalm 109:8

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234