1.    #1  
    Hi,

as we read before

"....forward calls and text messages while your phone charges, seamlessly move app and content experiences from phone or PC to slate".

Many stated something like: "Oh no, so it is just an upscaled APP", but it is not!

Here a little demonstration how the APP will work on the pad.

First Look at Enyo, Next Generation webOS App Framework
    Start at 15:50 if you are not interessted in the backgrounds.

The workflow might be like this, got 15 emails on my phone, but i donot want to answere everybody on my phone. You know the screen is so small, i have a lot to copy past and to search on the web, so what to do?

I just "slide" my phone into the pad and continue my work. The email-app opens up to a full sized emailprogramm (see link). The writen files and documents open up in the powerful versions of the editors. (It could be a 3 paged editor with the textarea, a area for common interactions like fonts, colors, bold, itac and so on and a filebrowser - while the mobil version is allowing a textview with a gesture for opening up the filebrwoser or interactions page/card)
    The browser is the same, but with more power. Maybe also a page for you favs or history (like the phone app has), which can be close for a bigger browserwindow.

So i can answere my emails faster and more comfortable. After finishing i just "slide" my phone out and have a perfect synchronised device.

Enyo is the next step of a perfect workflow. With the old webOS framework they would not be able to compete agains ipad and others, but with enyo they are a little step ahead. With could make a niche for them.
    Last edited by DirkGently; 01/18/2011 at 06:19 PM.
    I'm looking forward to more apps built with enyo.
    As a developer I'm looking forward to Enyo, but what I'm looking forward to more is having that large screen and a bluetooth keyboard to work with. I can use vim (via Terminal app) with the bluetooth keyboard to do all my developing on device. No palm-package, no emulator, do all your work on-device.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    As a developer I'm looking forward to Enyo, but what I'm looking forward to more is having that large screen and a bluetooth keyboard to work with. I can use vim (via Terminal app) with the bluetooth keyboard to do all my developing on device. No palm-package, no emulator, do all your work on-device.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Heh, I do that already with the text editor in Internalz

Speaking of, I designed Internalz, from the start, to scale with screen size. So it should work out-of-the-box with a tablet device

In fact, you can see a test someone did with Internalz on a 1024x768 emulator at

So while I'm very excited for Enyo, it's mainly for the added loading-speed that I'll switch to it for Internalz.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    You'll be surprised how close your assumptions are.