Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree54Likes
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanjpm View Post
    I cannot write my phone number in the app... Cannot type anything.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    hi,

some issues with keyboard code.
    has updated new package.

Has also submited to Preware.

pls try again and let me know if there is still issues
    MudShark22 likes this.
    Now keyboard works with my pre3! Seems a kind of magic to use my pre with telegram!! Thanks mate for spending your time doing this.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    mrrekcuf likes this.
    Sir, I'm deeply impressed. Keyboard and notification working on my pre3. Thought it would never happen. Thanks a lot! Let's go on with webos.
    mrrekcuf and olli_p like this.
    Are characters like ä, ö, ü, ß etc. working with your pre3? They aren't on the familiar places...
    On Thursday morning my pre fell to the toilet, quickly wants battery and I put in rice. I just came back to life, I did interactive tests and it works great. But I keep going to continue enjoying Webos and this app

Enviado desde mi XT1635-02 mediante Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Great work! Just a pleasure to have a modern messaging app on my Pre3 but two things bother me:

Umlaute are not working And did somebody get picture attachment working?

Besides that - great work
    Last edited by GoJoe2; 04/13/2017 at 05:27 AM.
    mrrekcuf likes this.
    It seems to work great on the veer as well. Only thing is that the sizing is wrong. Is there any way of getting the size to be appropriate to the veer's screen? Is there any chance of it being open sourced so that this could be done by the community if not by you? Thanks for your work!
    Quote Originally Posted by darthcircuit View Post
    It seems to work great on the veer as well. Only thing is that the sizing is wrong. Is there any way of getting the size to be appropriate to the veer's screen? Is there any chance of it being open sourced so that this could be done by the community if not by you? Thanks for your work!
    When the Pre3 came out, there was a method to fit old apps to it's larger screen by changing a line in the app's HTML. Something like, size="viewport". You'll have to search the forum for this and I have no idea if it will work with this app.

You're lucky, I found it: Make apps fit the whole screen Pre3 At your own risk of course!
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    When the Pre3 came out, there was a method to fit old apps to it's larger screen by changing a line in the app's HTML. Something like, size="viewport". You'll have to search the forum for this and I have no idea if it will work with this app.

You're lucky, I found it: Make apps fit the whole screen Pre3 At your own risk of course!
    I looked at the filesystem, and unfortunately this app doesn't have a index.html. It looks like it calls an actual binary when run. :/ I checked all the text files that would open, but I didn't find anything useful. Thanks for the suggestion tho
    I looked at the filesystem, and unfortunately this app doesn't have a index.html. It looks like it calls an actual binary when run. :/ I checked all the text files that would open, but I didn't find anything useful. Thanks for the suggestion tho
    There is UI scaling in the settings of the app itself. I needed to adjust this a bit before it worked nicely on a Pre 3 too. The same might work for the Veer? Not sure you tried that already? Which reminds me I need to setup a Veer again for daily use...

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    hi,

the DianBao is written in C/C++ Qt..thus it is not using the HTML setting... :P

on the top menu, there is a setting option.
    u can try to adjust the Interface scaling (100%, 125%, 150%, 200%)
    hope this might help

think the veer screen resolution might be too low...
    i dont have a veer so unable to see the output of the screen :P

the app screen resolution works best for Pre 3 and TouchPad.

regards

Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    hi,

i m sorry i m unable to share source code as the code consist of BlackBerry BB10 code which is currently on BB App Store.
    hope you understand.

if you want to develop app, i had open source the Qt for WebOS. (DianBao is written base on Qt5)
    see the other forum.
    https://forums.webosnation.com/hp-pr...qt5-webos.html

regards

Quote Originally Posted by darthcircuit View Post
    I've tried the scaling size with not much luck. It adjusted the text size, but not the size of the window
    Is the resolution hard coded? Or are there any parameters that can be sent to the binary?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123