1. GLO
    I had to get a replacement Pre 3. It used to be when I got an incoming call, I used to get a green box to tap to answer it or a red one to tap to send it directly to voicemail. My replacement is only showing me the green answer the call box. I don't recall how to get the phone to offer to send incoming calls I choose not to answer immediately to voicemail and stop the phone's ringing. Can someone remind me how you set or get that option?
    Have you called your VM from that device yet? Does it know what number to call? Have you tried something simple like a reboot just in case? I thought the Sim provisioned that on gsm devices.
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
  3. GLO
    Quote Originally Posted by TJs11thPre View Post
    Have you called your VM from that device yet? Does it know what number to call? Have you tried something simple like a reboot just in case? I thought the Sim provisioned that on gsm devices.
    I have done both, but I still don't get the option when I receive a call to direct it to voicemail and stop the phone's ringing.
    I'll ask an obvious question, what WEBos version are you running and from what country?
    It's a second hand device? Perhaps the first owner installed the "hide voice mail button" patch. Take a look at preware, perhaps is as easy as uninstall that patch.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    I don't have any other ideas about the incoming call screen, but you should be able to use the power button to do it. Press once to mute, press again to send to voicemail.