1.    #1  
    got this message yesterday while my Pre3 was just sitting on the charger with no apps running. Said to use help for more info, but there is no help server anymore. I just did a reboot and put it back on the charger.
    This morning it states I must do a reset! Surprisingly that works even forcing me to a new password and taking me to a server from an email verification and I was able to log in. Now re=entering account passwords.
    I did not think there was any servers left running for a password reset, but it took me to
    mynewpalm.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Heh. I'm not about to try, though! :P

For reference, a solution to the "Application database full" is here: MojoDB Partition Resize - WebOS Internals

You'll have to be comfortable with the command line.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    My TouchPad did the same thing!! My beautiful original fire sale touchpad that hadn't been reset since January 2012. And it forced a reset. I have no idea what happened .. tons of data dumped into /var/db and I couldn't make sense out of any of it to try to fix it
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: