1. GLO
    LED Torch is no longer downloadable from webOS quick install because 2 files cannot be downloaded:
    ca.canucksoftware.systoolmgr_1.0.6_all.ipk
    and
    ca.canucksoftware.ledtorch_0.2.7_all.ipk

My Pre 3 got wrecked after it fell in a huge puddle, and I got a replacement on eBay, and I have found LED torch
    is no longer downloadable with webOS quick install. I get a message saying the above 2 files are unable to be
    downloaded. Anybody know how to work around this or any other way to download LED Torch?
    Quote Originally Posted by GLO View Post
    LED Torch is no longer downloadable from webOS quick install because 2 files cannot be downloaded:
    ca.canucksoftware.systoolmgr_1.0.6_all.ipk
    and
    ca.canucksoftware.ledtorch_0.2.7_all.ipk

My Pre 3 got wrecked after it fell in a huge puddle, and I got a replacement on eBay, and I have found LED torch
    is no longer downloadable with webOS quick install. I get a message saying the above 2 files are unable to be
    downloaded. Anybody know how to work around this or any other way to download LED Torch?

If you could not download these, I suspect either you didn't have an internet connection, or else you were running an old version of wosqi before the urls were changed.

What version of wosqi were you running? 4.6.0 is current. If you are running 4.5.0 or earlier, it won't be able to download anything. You will need to upgrade to a newer version.