Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By mr-scorpio
  • 1 Post By laingman
  • 1 Post By Shuswap
  • 3 Post By petbull
  1.    #1  
    Time & tide wait for no man....
    Alas it is with a sense of sadness, but also pride that i have finally moved on from my beloved Pre 3. (Contract renewal was the push).
    It has served me well, but will STILL be my 'backup' phone, it's too nice a phone to part with fully.

However, i have at least decided to continue too support the 'underdog' and have gone with a Blackberry Passport.

Talk about a step up though.. This crafted piece of stainless steel is a joy to use and i THOROUGHLY recommend it to ALL!
    It's not locked to my carrier, so isn't supported officially.. So i fully intend to support the Blackberry community in assessing OS revisions etc.

I would like to also say a HUGE & Appreciative thank you to ALL of you here that have offered help & support during my time with the Pre 3.

I'll pop in from time to time... But it's been a blast!!
    All the best to you
    Al
    cbosdell likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr-scorpio View Post
    Time & tide wait for no man....
    Alas it is with a sense of sadness, but also pride that i have finally moved on from my beloved Pre 3. (Contract renewal was the push).
    It has served me well, but will STILL be my 'backup' phone, it's too nice a phone to part with fully.

However, i have at least decided to continue too support the 'underdog' and have gone with a Blackberry Passport.

Talk about a step up though.. This crafted piece of stainless steel is a joy to use and i THOROUGHLY recommend it to ALL!
    It's not locked to my carrier, so isn't supported officially.. So i fully intend to support the Blackberry community in assessing OS revisions etc.

I would like to also say a HUGE & Appreciative thank you to ALL of you here that have offered help & support during my time with the Pre 3.

I'll pop in from time to time... But it's been a blast!!
    All the best to you
    Al
    Ok. Good luck to you too
    mr-scorpio likes this.
    See you over there ... and over here!
    IIIxe | z22 | Pre 3 | Bold 9900 | Q10 | Nexus 4
    mr-scorpio likes this.
    it must be something in our DNA to not go mainstream! Good luck to you.
    vgg, Shuswap and mr-scorpio like this.
    Should of went with an iPhone. Talk about a piece of machinery. It's the Lamborghini of smartphones. I've had mine almost a year and a half and have had no problems.
    Come on join the dark side with me ��
    WebOS used to be great! 👎

Pre, Veer and now iPhone. Since HP killed WebOS.
    a fine choice IMO, if I were to ditch Windows Phone I'd probably then give a Blackberry Classic a go.
    Quote Originally Posted by xandros9 View Post
    a fine choice IMO, if I were to ditch Windows Phone I'd probably then give a Blackberry Classic a go.
    Classic is great. Very solid hardware. So far mine is serving me well.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    According to the words of Al, I also had to leave.
    WA is returned essential to my work and due to the change of protocol and an inoperative week went out of step with a generic: a BLU with WP8.1, puaj !
    Nothing compares to my Pre3 WebOS, get to hold without making a big investment until LG do something serious or LuneOS is more polished.
    I read every day and I will continue doing.
    Long life and prosperity to this great community!
    With some luck WA will be fixed soon