Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MikeN68
  1.    #1  
    I don't know if any of you guys got the new facebook mobile site when accessing the touch.facebook.com the one that had the search part in the top middle. I got it for like 2 days and it was really better, but now I can't seem to access it. My wife has a BB Q10 and when she goes to facebook on the browser It is the one she gets, it was much better than the one we have, I would like to be able to use it, specially for the search part that in the one we have (at least in my phone) can not use.
    Merry Christmas to you all!
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Have you tried changing the user agent from webOS to iOS or Android? That may fix your issue.

There are a couple of threads on here like iPhone User Agent Spoof - How to make all mobile websites display perfectly and [Patch] User Agent Override or Pre 3 change-user-agent spoof patch? and I think there may be some 'apps' in Preware too.
    katkiller likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN68 View Post
    Have you tried changing the user agent from webOS to iOS or Android? That may fix your issue.

There are a couple of threads on here like iPhone User Agent Spoof - How to make all mobile websites display perfectly and [Patch] User Agent Override or Pre 3 change-user-agent spoof patch? and I think there may be some 'apps' in Preware too.
    have not tried but will do so thanks.
    WebOS ROCKS!
    Treo 650 -> Treo 750w -> Treo PRO -> Palm Prē -> Palm Prē 2 -> Palm "HP" Prē 3 + 32 GB Touchpad