1.    #1  
    Hi all.
    Well, anyone has experienced problems after use freetether? I'm now using it through USB, the PC is a 64 bits with Windows 7. When I disconnect or close freetether the Pre freezes after a while and my only chance is to pull off the battery.
    My pre3 has latest webos version, windows has latest novacom drivers and I'm using the generic rndis driver that Microsoft bundles with windows.

Thx
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    I know there are issues with Freetether and Pre3's but not heard of (or experienced) any freezing issues. Presumably you have scoured the main thread freeTether 1.2.x for anything similar?
  3.    #3  
    Uops, I haven't take a look to that thread... Thx!!
    Hi there. I'm trying to find a download for the freetether file that USEDto be available in the Webos Quick Install. Would you be willing to email me your file so I can load it on my Palm Pre Plus?

Quote Originally Posted by juanma_1980 View Post
    Hi all.
    Well, anyone has experienced problems after use freetether? I'm now using it through USB, the PC is a 64 bits with Windows 7. When I disconnect or close freetether the Pre freezes after a while and my only chance is to pull off the battery.
    My pre3 has latest webos version, windows has latest novacom drivers and I'm using the generic rndis driver that Microsoft bundles with windows.

Thx