1.    #1  
    Hello all.
    I today did a reset using WebOSDoctor (Build 167.3175 11/30/11 02:56) of my Pre 3 ROW.

once the phone reboots after this (still connected via USB cable) it stalls at the hp screen. no pulsing , just flat.

Any ideas?

I had begun with an app and data erase earlier (was working fine before *sniff), which left the phone in a pulsing hp bootlogo
    Tried pulling the battery?
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    Tried pulling the battery?
    yep, did that, when I restart the phone, it goes to the hp bootlogo which then does not pulse. Phone shuts down after a long time
    My best guess is something got jacked with the full erase in the partitions. There's a webOS Internals page about recovering.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    My best guess is something got jacked with the full erase in the partitions. There's a webOS Internals page about recovering.
    Hi Alan.

I've noted that using the 2.20 build of WEBOSDoctor, and with a vodafone sim installed, it , after the rewrite and looong boot (I can't see it pulse though) , the language selection screen comes up ! but it fails on attempted connect to the palm profile saved to a gmail account. fiddling around with internet APN doesn't allow connection still, though the 3G and then E symbols do appear previously, and the gsm radio bar does come up as well.
    I know the phone is definitely an azerty one that Luzern (Ireland) sold in the final days.

I'm thinking of taking it into a vodafone shop to ask them to configure the APN, as IIRC, they did supply the Pre3 on their network before Any other ideas ost gratefully received