1.    #1  
    Hi,

For some time I've been experiencing issues while doing calls on my Pre3.

1. Sometimes the call (approx. 50% of calls) is dropped after random amount of time. If an SMS comes during the call it often ends the call, but it might well happen without any event visible to the user.
    2. When I end the call the phone sometimes hangs altogether, reacts to nothing. The screen is whole black, after a couple of minutes (more than 5 mins) the phone boots itself.

I run UberKernel; patches: AdBlocker, Advances System Menu (Device, Framework), Capture w/ Volume Keys, Date as Carrier String, Device Profile Service Override, Multi Mod, Video Camera Flashlight; services: FileMgr, SysToolsMgr; daemons: Speech Dispacher; apart from this some apps from category Applications, Linux Applications, Optware and from HP App Catalog. I live in Poland, my carrier is PLAY, using a microSIM/SIM card (microSIM with a frame to fit into SIM). I used Impostah and App Tuckerbox.

Any advice is appreciated - this problem renders the phone half-useless. Thanks!
    Last edited by marmistrz; 08/23/2014 at 11:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
    Hi,

For some time I've been experiencing issues while doing calls on my Pre3.

1. Sometimes the call (approx. 50% of calls) is dropped after random amount of time. If an SMS comes during the call it often ends the call, but it might well happen without any event visible to the user.
    2. When I end the call the phone sometimes hangs altogether, reacts to nothing. The screen is whole black, after a couple of minutes (more than 5 mins) the phone boots itself.

I run UberKernel; patches: AdBlocker, Advances System Menu (Device, Framework), Capture w/ Volume Keys, Date as Carrier String, Device Profile Service Override, Multi Mod, Video Camera Flashlight; services: FileMgr, SysToolsMgr; daemons: Speech Dispacher; apart from this some apps from category Applications, Linux Applications, Optware and from HP App Catalog. I live in Poland, my carrier is PLAY, using a microSIM/SIM card (microSIM with a frame to fit into SIM). I used Impostah and App Tuckerbox.

Any advice is appreciated - this problem renders the phone half-useless. Thanks!
    I have read about some carriers sending the baseband of a pre3 commands that can cause problems like you describe. I think some people have had luck locking 3g out and or messing with roam setting. If you search on here for some of these discussions I think you'll find some things. Hope you get it sorted.