08/19/2014, 01:37 PM
Thanks for the catalog on the web; I always have trouble getting to that thing.
Originally Posted by Preemptive
My profile should be there; I used it to copy my 2 to my 3 and until I got my Google back a few days ago my profile PIM data I originally had quite some time back was showing.
I had done everything you stated above. I've not had a problem getting everything else, just VivaLV stuff. I will go through the steps again right now:
* Change current date to Jun 1, 2013
* Opened app catalog and attempted to again download, nope
* 5 app loads failed: Data Manager; HP Maps; Shopping Manager; TealSafe Encrypted Data; TealShopping (other Teal stuff loaded, interestingly enough). Tried reloading one of the five, same error. I believe that I had already deleted the Teal items, since I had replaced them with the VivaLV ones.
* I got the two Outlook emails that I had signed back into once again. One is still attached. The other loaded everything for today, then got the error icon. I had to go and change the password (I could have sworn that I had already changed it). I'll check to see if I lose the security certificate again.
* Got the error icon on the Google email, for security certificate. Signed in again via Gmail.com, no security certificates popped. Tried again, got same thing.
* Got my Google contacts and calendar. Was the /n error supposed to be fixed? I've had Inglorious Apps' Notes try to upload for the longest while; better than before when it immediately failed lol.
* changed date back to current
* Tried refreshing Google mail, no go
Is there something I'm missing?
Oh, and something weird happened, twice: when I rebooted, I got old SMS messages.
(Oh,. btw, does anyone have a patch or override for LCARS Launcher, so that you can change it's defaults ?)