1.    #1  
    Does anybody have a HP Pre 3 Battery cover I can buy for like $20? I cracked mine removing it the other day. It has a crack at the botton and two at the top. I prefer a perfect device but im not paying the $80 for the extended battery and door..... thats just a huge ripoff considering i paid $140 for the entire Pre 3 brand new three weeks ago.
    I'm sure there are replacement covers on Ebay? (with the charging ability).

I hate to say it, but you must have been ripping off the battery cover VERY aggressively to tear it like that. The plastic whilst flexible IS also tough, and DOES come off with gentle prising.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr-scorpio View Post

I hate to say it, but you must have been ripping off the battery cover VERY aggressively to tear it like that. The plastic whilst flexible IS also tough, and DOES come off with gentle prising.
    Unfortunately replacement back covers are hard to find for the Pre3. It took me nearly a year to find someone willing to sell one although perhaps that has changed now due to the device having been out for almost three years.

I agree they are tough but accidents do happen which sucks. Good luck to the op!
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
    Those are Pre- back covers... hard (close to impossible) to find Pre3 ones.

This seems not to be true for all Pre3s. I had two where the backcover started to disintegrated on its own after a year... even without pulling it off a lot. A third one is still robust.
    They can be located but are rare to find. Chinese eBay clone TaoBao has them available: HP Pre3 点金石后盖 电池盖-淘宝网
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2