1.    #1  
    Hi All,

I have a pin code to unlock my device, I noticed on occasion that it is slow to appear after sliding the unlock button, the blue background pops up blank wait a few seconds then the pin entry appears. Usually it is fine (which makes it all the more irritating! )

Anyone seen this before and is there a possible patch for it?

Thanks

Barry
    Quote Originally Posted by barryb20 View Post
    Hi All,

I have a pin code to unlock my device, I noticed on occasion that it is slow to appear after sliding the unlock button, the blue background pops up blank wait a few seconds then the pin entry appears. Usually it is fine (which makes it all the more irritating! )

Anyone seen this before and is there a possible patch for it?

Thanks

Barry
    I had this on 2.1.2 a lot with my Veer, since I have 2.2.4 it's a lot better and I have a "Bypass PIN" patch to avoid needing to enter the PIN all the time
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    this unrelated to cpu/govnah settings? cpu taking its sweet time to ramp up the speed? or just something that happened to everyone on a veer?
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
  4.    #4  
    Not sure, not running a high over clock, just default uber kernel on demand, will try a constant clock.

I love it how it is assumed we webOS users use preware and over clock hehe

Is there any other way?

Barry
    I thought I replied to this. I've never experienced this on my Pre3, but sometimes my Pre2 is slow to turn on the screen when I press the power button. I attributed it to having so much more stuff on my Pre2 as far as email and messaging history, which can slow down the phone. My Pre3 is always super-responsive without being over clocked - just using uberkernel to improve memory management and prevent too many cards errors.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I thought I replied to this. I've never experienced this on my Pre3, but sometimes my Pre2 is slow to turn on the screen when I press the power button. I attributed it to having so much more stuff on my Pre2 as far as email and messaging history, which can slow down the phone. My Pre3 is always super-responsive without being over clocked - just using uberkernel to improve memory management and prevent too many cards errors.
    Hi Matt,

the screen comes on quickly it is the pin code entry that takes its time, sometimes a few seconds. Most of the time it pops up really quickly.

Barry