Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes
    Thanks. Hmmm... could be that. I had the problem a while back with the Pre2 and in the end pulled out the 3 (this pre-dates the shutdown). Now it seems they're both at it and the logs aren't very helpful. The length of time means there have been a few reboots, so I don't think that will do it, but reset preferences might be a thing...
    UPDATE: My account on the Pre2 was set to 'as mail arrives', so I changed it, but that doesn't seem to solve it. I'll try as couple of other things, but as this problem doesn't seem to affect many others, I guess it's time to consider a visit to the doctor.
    Last edited by Preemptive; 09/28/2015 at 11:01 AM.
    Get Jstop (Preware) and check what might give you an indication with what's active.

Also, get Govnah (Preware again), and this will allow you to sit and watch the activity.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    HP Pre 3 battery

Sumi posted this a few weeks ago. I donn't know anything about him or the batteries, but someone said they had tried to contact him.

replacement battery for HP Pre 3, replace original HSTNH-C30C-S, 157-10158-00 BP4

Manufactured in February 2015 with 1300mAh Sinowatt cells and PCB with original HP security IC, with overcharge, overdischarge protection on the PCB, over heat protection etc ...

I am using 2 batteries from same batch in both of my HP Pre 3, they are working great. Capacity shown in battery info is same as original, as the cell capacity is already programmed inside HP IC and can not be altered.

Item location: Slovenia Europe
    Payment: PayPal
    Price 15 USD for 1 pcs, 25 USD for 2 pcs, if you need more let me know and I will calculate the price
    Shipping: AIR mail (up to 10 days to reach USA, Canada ...)

PM me for details
    Sumi may be slow, sometimes, to answer back to private messages (or on the forum) due to business sudden travels, but he will answer back
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    Sumi may be slow, sometimes, to answer back to private messages (or on the forum) due to business sudden travels, but he will answer back
    Pre 3 batteries were made because some of my friends who have Pre 3 couldn't find new original batteries any more and batteries on ebay were old or unreliable. Mine are made with high quaity components and with all needed protection circuits expected from high quality battery (original HP security IC, overcharge, overdischarge protection, over heat protection ...). The price mentioned is just to cover my real costs (battery + shipping).
    btw, remember that I'm interested in one of your batteries
    Just a quick follow up on my side.

It's been about 3 months (already) with these new batteries I got from eBay, and I have to say that all is still going well with the one I'm using, Dr. Battery is still showing the Health as 100% (1218 mAh).

With data only turned on if and when needed, my phone can easily last the day, even 2, possibly 3 but I tend to put it on my Touchstone whenever I see the battery icon showing anything but full as a reflex as I never know when I'd need to be away from a power source.

But lots of times, I simply leave it on my desk at night and if in the morning it's showing to be a bit low I pop it on the touchstone until I leave for work, most times, it's enough to top it to 100%.

I've always been amazed on how fast the Touchstone charges all the Pres I've had (original, 2 and 3). The kids with their other phones, plugged in with cable, always seem to take a lot longer for them to get fully charged, and always seem to die a lot faster.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12