1.    #1  
    I tried to use Spaz for the first time on my Pre 3 today after finally getting round to set up a twitter account.. However after giving Spaz my login id etc, & keying in the one off pass code that is generated, Spaz failed to communicate with Twitter & doesn't load any thing, getting error after error...

Is Spaz now the latest app to fall foul to the creeping march of API progression?

Is there an alternative twitter app than Spaz that WORKS!?

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by mr-scorpio View Post
    I tried to use Spaz for the first time on my Pre 3 today after finally getting round to set up a twitter account.. However after giving Spaz my login id etc, & keying in the one off pass code that is generated, Spaz failed to communicate with Twitter & doesn't load any thing, getting error after error...

Is Spaz now the latest app to fall foul to the creeping march of API progression?

Is there an alternative twitter app than Spaz that WORKS!?

Cheers
    You can find the fixed version of Spaz here: Mobo Mobile Apps | Status information and some support for my webOs apps.
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    I use another app, phnx, on my pre3 and have had good results.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dgcorn View Post
    I use another app, phnx, on my pre3 and have had good results.
    I just tried phnx, and it too is experiencing a 403 'credentials error', when it tries to log in..
    It seems Twatter has updated its API & shagged all **** clients, until the developers update their legacy apps...

How likely is it that any of these apps will be updated?
    I just tried phnx, and it too is experiencing a 403 'credentials error', when it tries to log in..
    It seems Twatter has updated its API & shagged all **** clients, until the developers update their legacy apps...

I use Sparrow... very happy with it.
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts

As far, as I know: Spaz beta, Project Macaw, Sparrow and quickpost are running currently with Twitter. Phnx should do it, but I haven't test it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwidion View Post
    As far, as I know: Spaz beta, Project Macaw, Sparrow and quickpost are running currently with Twitter. Phnx should do it, but I haven't test it.
    I use project macaw every day. It is in my opinion the best Twitter client for webOS.

You have to add minego's preware feed as the version on the old feeds isn't current.

add this feed to preware

minego.net/preware

once you add it, and update your feeds you will be able to download the current version of projectmacaw.

enjoy