1.    #1  
    nor delete call history after reinstalling gmail account, won't let me see photos taken nor let me see call history, I'm afraid to restart it as I've been getting the dreaded database full error
    Last edited by crowning73; 04/16/2014 at 07:14 AM.
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    Tried this?

[Patch] Google sync https fix (unknown error on sign in)

But I don't see how Google would affect your call history.
    Check my delete cslendar / contacts thread linked in the Hidden tips and tricks in my signsture.

try to avoid restart as i've heard of some profile wipes after database full.

btw. Those multi symptom write blocks sound a bit like my old downloadhidtory.db full problem.
    Errors indicating a disc write problem
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    try to avoid restart as i've heard of some profile wipes after database full.
    That was the intention, unfortunately the stupid phone shut down by itself after closing the slide too strongly (sometimes it does that), so yeah what happened after that was very annoying as many will know, so many now getting this error! "The application database is almost full"?

Anyhow, after a while restoring all my stuff, everything is back to normal but NOT the calendar, I still can't add nor delete entries which is a bit strange, I tried to add the exchange account Improve Google Calendar sync by setting it up as a Microsoft Exchange account | webOS Nation but it keeps telling me wrong password despite being aware of the app specific password in the double step verification google accounts.

The tip you're referring to is the one involving impostah?
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    That was the intention, unfortunately the stupid phone shut down by itself after closing the slide too strongly (sometimes it does that), so yeah what happened after that was very annoying as many will know, so many now getting this error! "The application database is almost full"?

Anyhow, after a while restoring all my stuff, everything is back to normal but NOT the calendar, I still can't add nor delete entries which is a bit strange, I tried to add the exchange account Improve Google Calendar sync by setting it up as a Microsoft Exchange account | webOS Nation but it keeps telling me wrong password despite being aware of the app specific password in the double step verification google accounts.

The tip you're referring to is the one involving impostah?
    Calendar sync to Google via Exchange/ActiveSync is no longer supported, you can't set it up that way.

https://support.google.com/a/answer/2716936?hl=en
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Also I suspected something definitely changed with the way Google syncs calendar items. Started getting issues with items not syncing from phone to calendar, so I tried cycling the accounts on and off, that should delete all the local entries and reestablish the connection. Right off the bat I got errors about it couldn't notify the transport. Then afterwards entries are selectively not syncing back to my phone.

I keep getting these in the logs:

Code:
    2014-04-21T14:25:27.728820Z [94126] webos-device user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: com.palm.app.calendar: &&&&&&&&&&&entered case where data in cache, Wed Apr 23 2014 08:00:00 GMT-0400 (EDT), palm
    InitFramework2112:14
    2014-04-21T14:25:28.361236Z [94127] webos-device user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: com.palm.app.calendar: &&&&&&&&&&&entered case where data in cache, Thu Apr 24 2014 08:00:00 GMT-0400 (EDT), palm
    2014-04-21T14:25:28.802520Z [94127] webos-device user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: com.palm.app.calendar: &&&&&&&&&&&entered case where data in cache, Fri Apr 25 2014 08:00:00 GMT-0400 (EDT), palm
    2014-04-21T14:25:30.343475Z [94129] webos-device user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: com.palm.app.calendar: &&&&&&&&&&&entered case where data in cache, Sat Apr 26 2014 08:00:00 GMT-0400 (EDT), palm
    2014-04-21T14:25:30.785614Z [94129] webos-device user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: com.palm.app.calendar: &&&&&&&&&&&entered case where data in cache, Sun Apr 27 2014 08:00:00 GMT-0400 (EDT), palm
    2014-04-21T14:25:32.997344Z [94131] webos-device user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: com.palm.app.calendar: &&&&&&&&&&&entered case where data in cache, Mon Apr 28 2014 08:00:00 GMT-0400 (EDT), palm
    2014-04-21T14:25:33.722198Z [94132] webos-device user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: com.palm.app.calendar: &&&&&&&&&&&entered case where data in cache, Tue Apr 29 2014 08:00:00 GMT-0400 (EDT), palm
    Tried on my test Pre3, same issue, and even less items are syncing back.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Calendar sync to Google via Exchange/ActiveSync is no longer supported, you can't set it up that way.

https://support.google.com/a/answer/2716936?hl=en
    In my case syncing is not the problem I guess, to be honest I don't even know or care what it means, I just need an agenda on my phone to remind me of stuff, I don't need any syncing whatsoever so if anyone can suggest how I can get back calendar functionality or replace it with something else pls advice cheers
    For what it's worth, I'm not having these issues. Aside from the occasional sync delay, it is working (this does not have the Uber calendar patch). The only issue is that a 'numbered' repeat in Google becomes an infinite repeat on the Palm, so it has to be set with an end date. Other than that, event creation, deletion and synchronisation works in both directions.

Is it possible that the selective syncing mentioned above is due to the phone 'catching up' with many entries? I think there was a thread about contacts resyncing in 'batches' after a phone was wiped or doctored. Maybe it's a similar issue.
    There's actually one more problem I noticed. " (M/T/W/T/F/S/S) of Xth week of each month" does not sync properly. I had an event set from Outlook that was set back in Feb for each 3rd Fri, all the events become "Every 21st" instead of "Every 3rd Friday".

just for info my sync works, tested those:
    PC > device fullday/timed
    device > PC fullday/timed

changing PC created single timed event on device to recurring every 2 weeks tue.

delete on device/PC
  11.    #11  
    Why did this thread go off topic?? I never mentioned "syincing" in my original post yet you're all talking about syncing, I DO NOT care about syncing I just want to be able to input/delete/modify entries on my calendar..