1.    #1  
    I see my previous Thread was closed.

Not terribly helpful.. Whilst i'm usually the first to try & find answers myself before asking..

It would, on this occasion, be much quicker & More Helpful, than just shunting me off to have to trawl through 111 PAGE LONG THREAD, trying to spot the answer!! - To just quickly type The Answer in a sentence if you know it?

Thanks?
    Last edited by mr-scorpio; 04/05/2014 at 04:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr-scorpio View Post
    I see my previous Thread was closed.

Not terribly helpful.. Whilst i'm usually the first to try & find answers myself before asking..

It would, on this occasion, be much quicker & More Helpful, than just shunting me off to have to trawl through 111 PAGE LONG THREAD, trying to spot the answer!! - To just quickly type The Answer in a sentence if you know it?

Thanks?
    If everyone keeps opening a new thread for the same problems that have been answered, the earth's servers wouldn't have enough capacity to host everything.

Even if you took the TL;DR approach, you would've clicked the link and read the first few words from Antonio, the developer of MWU:

Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    as far as I know, I think not. In Webos, bottom icon always shows when dashboard views are activated. If somone knows how to hide it, please contact me. It is something I want to change.
    I spotted and GAVE you the answer, just instead of "quickly type The Answer", I quoted it from the original thread, when it took me 10 seconds to "trawl through 111 PAGES". Use this button in the "111 PAGE LONG THREAD", instead of "trawling through" it:

There, I answered your question, typed it all out. This time I gave you a nice picture to go with it as well. Happy? If I'm still not "terribly helpful"... "Sorry?"
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    on top of that, there is a faq linked in first post of the MWU thread and the answer is nr. 9

so i think MY request to merge the threads was totally right.
  4.    #4  
    Your help and sarcasm is much appreciated. Thank You.