1.    #1  
    I've taken a look at the Pre 3 disassembly from Rod but can't determine what really needs to be done to remove the front bezel that surrounds the screen. I'd like to take it off to repair the newly formed crack. Did a quick search and sure enough, another common hardware issue. Does anyone know how to remove the front bezel?
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
  2.    #2  
    Ok I just went for it and used my fingernail to wiggle the bezel off. It was pretty easy. I tried a bit of glue on the crack. It worked until I reattached the bezel. Then it cracked even worse. So I guess I'm looking for a replacement bezel. Anyone?
    Follow me on Twitter
    good luck finding just a bezel. you mite be able to find a pre3 for parts. I've repaired a few screens but it's been a while since I've taken one apart. Mine has stopped sliding so I have to do some work on it this weekend. I think I remember taking the bezel off after the phone is somewhat disassembled. Will let u know if I get around to working on mine again.
  4.    #4  
    Yeah you're right. I put up a marketplace ad for a parts Pre3. We'll see what happens.
    Follow me on Twitter