Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    You're moving too fast for me this morning, I can't keep up. Glad it worked.
  2.    #22  
    I tested the mobile hotspot today for the first time (I had just opened it last night, changed network name & set password), it shows "turning on mobile hotspot" and never does. Lumberjack shows the same error as ToDo:
    [2014-02-20 17:18:23] (Mobile Hotspot) Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'registration' of undefined, file:///usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.mobilehotspot/app/models/telephony-luna-service.jsjsjs:$20$
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    I tested the mobile hotspot today for the first time (I had just opened it last night, changed network name & set password), it shows "turning on mobile hotspot" and never does. Lumberjack shows the same error as ToDo:
    [2014-02-20 17:18:23] (Mobile Hotspot) Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'registration' of undefined, file:///usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.mobilehotspot/app/models/telephony-luna-service.jsjsjs:$20$
    Anyone able to give some insight as to why the mobile hotspot won't turn on? I have confirmed the network info is set (changed it several times).
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    Only thing I could guess would be WOSQI did not install it right. You might try removing it and using the webOS command-line installation method that was mentioned in the other hotspot thread. It is described in detail in this thread (for the Amazon MP3 store, but same technique):
    [HOW TO] Install Amazon MP3 app on your unlocked Pre2 (step-by-step)

The only thing I didn't see mentioned that you might need to do, is remount the filesystem before and after, if it complains that the filesystem is read-only:

Before:
    mount -o remount,rw /

After:
    mount -o remount,ro /
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Only thing I could guess would be WOSQI did not install it right. You might try removing it and using the webOS command-line installation method that was mentioned in the other hotspot thread. It is described in detail in this thread (for the Amazon MP3 store, but same technique):
    [HOW TO] Install Amazon MP3 app on your unlocked Pre2 (step-by-step)

The only thing I didn't see mentioned that you might need to do, is remount the filesystem before and after, if it complains that the filesystem is read-only:

Before:
    mount -o remount,rw /

After:
    mount -o remount,ro /
    When I try to remove it, it says "no packages to be removed, nothing to be done" I tried installing it, rebooted, then tried removing again, same thing. It's definitely not installing correctly, even though WSQI, Preware and now novaterm don't give any error messages when trying to install.
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
  6.    #26  
    Ok, here's a new problem I've discovered. I have a recurring calendar event each Friday, I now have over 400 of this same event! I can see the # on the calendar notification. I use Hotmail exchange for my calendar and can't get the website to function to delete them, is there a way to delete the duplicates?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12