1.    #1  
    yesterday I was traveling along a snowy interstate & viewed a car lights on in the woods off the roadside (obvious spin out)... I quickly took note of the mile marker & pulled over which takes a good way to do safelt... I called 911 but they couldn't hear me... I was dialed back by 911 & still the Mic was out... I used my wife's phone with no trouble & help was dispatched... Only later at my destination did I find the mic still out, but a reboot (full) & all was fine... Signals were very strong throughout... What caused this ? Is my beloved pre3 #2 on the way to the boneyard ? (#1 has the keyboard doublestrike malady)...
    Quote Originally Posted by patapoof View Post
    yesterday I was traveling along a snowy interstate & viewed a car lights on in the woods off the roadside (obvious spin out)... I quickly took note of the mile marker & pulled over which takes a good way to do safelt... I called 911 but they couldn't hear me... I was dialed back by 911 & still the Mic was out... I used my wife's phone with no trouble & help was dispatched... Only later at my destination did I find the mic still out, but a reboot (full) & all was fine... Signals were very strong throughout... What caused this ? Is my beloved pre3 #2 on the way to the boneyard ? (#1 has the keyboard doublestrike malady)...
    Seriously?

You've never had a device crash (in part) and need a reboot?

I've yet to have a device that doesn't need a reboot once in a while... Heck, even microwaves can crash.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    Maybe you had it muted by mistake