1.    #1  
    Started happening lately, anyone have this issue?

The battery (it's a Mugen 1400) can be fully charged and I don't notice any life issues (except the few oddball times where i get sudden shutdowns), but after battery fully charges, it starts constantly discharging again? Happens on both Touchstone and wired charging. I set my phone on the Touchstone, then overnight the next morning it's half empty. In the past as long as I keep it on the charger, it will trickle charge and stay at 100%.

Govnah says it charges fine, starts doing that after it goes to 100% for a bit, then starts discharging again as if not on charger at all.

Tried rebooting a few times, doesn't seem to fix it.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Got Dr. Battery on it?

Might you have it set to do the calibration?

Otherwise, you need to check what might be sucking the power... JSTop or Govnah are the best tolls for it.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by imfallen_angel View Post
    Got Dr. Battery on it?

Might you have it set to do the calibration?

Otherwise, you need to check what might be sucking the power... JSTop or Govnah are the best tolls for it.
    Last I checked Dr. Battery doesn't work with Pre 3? It doesn't support the A6 chip.

I'm tempted to try the A6 reflash trick. There's an A6 firmware in the /lib/firmware directory.

Anyways I got a sudden death today, so I took the opportunity to do a battery pull. Briefly got the question mark but it started charging. Gonna see what happens. Just hate rebooting because it triggers the damn contacts linker problem.

EDIT: looks like the problem went away after the battery pull.
    Last edited by ToniCipriani; 01/30/2014 at 10:03 AM.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here