1.    #1  
    I can't believe that after all this time, I can't find a mention about being able to record video with either cameras...

I would love to be able to flip from the back and forward camera for video.

I know and have the App from Preware to take pictures with the front camera, but video appears to have been forgotten.

Since the Touchpad, all there is, is a front facing camera, I can't believe such an oversight.

I'd love to take quick and easy videos with the Pre3, while on the go, but the mirror is just not an option.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    I wouldn't be surprised if it were possible, but I don't recall reading anything about it either. I think it's worth a peek at.
    Quote Originally Posted by imfallen_angel View Post
    I can't believe that after all this time, I can't find a mention about being able to record video with either cameras...

I would love to be able to flip from the back and forward camera for video.

I know and have the App from Preware to take pictures with the front camera, but video appears to have been forgotten.

Since the Touchpad, all there is, is a front facing camera, I can't believe such an oversight.

I'd love to take quick and easy videos with the Pre3, while on the go, but the mirror is just not an option.
    I have the same feelings of frustrations when it comes with the Palm Pre 3, lack of ability to record and take pictures with the front-facing and back camera. Its still shocking that the team at webOS couldn't deliver an update to the WebOS operating when the phone was first announced to support both camera.

Anyways, could have been interesting for those lucky owners of the TouchPad Go to look into the logs or code from the device(from the camera app) to see there was anyway to extract any worthy part from it. Specially use that to create a patch or something for the palm pre 3 phones.Since many who were able to use the (Touchpad Go) device saw that the camera app had the ability to use both camera.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.