1.    #1  
    Well, as my newly Pre3 is going through the hurdles, one software that I absolutely need as a password manager.

I've always used Pass shield and it did the job just fine, but I found myself with the Pre3 that does not appear to have the ability to synch the Google Doc file to backup/copy over.

So I looked at my choices..

Found a few threads, but mostly this one:

What is the best Password Manager for WebOS at this point?

Stating that JVault was the best choice, as it's biggest selling point is the wifi connection with the desktop application, I decided to spend the few dollars and get it.

Well it appears to have been a waste... I can't get it to work with the desktop at all.

Maybe they have changed the software, but I can't locate it. Their desktop application does nothing, unless gives me error popups, and the App cannot connect to the desktop using the IP.

Anyone out there that can assist? I've send them (COHOSOFT) a message, but still no reply.

So I not have two password managers that I'm forced to reenter everything on the phone, without certainty of being able to have a way to back them up.

It's truly annoying considering that Pass shield works fine with the Pre2 and the Touchpad.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    Global Posts
    612 Global Posts
    I use LastPass pretty heavily on my laptop and I really like it. I don't need passwords very often on my Pre3 but if I do the LastPass mobile site works fine to look one up and copy it to the clipboard. I think they had a dedicated webOS app at some point but I never used it since it couldn't autofill into the webOS browser and you needed to be a premium customer to get it.
    You might want to look into KeePass 2 (keepass.info) and KeePassGo. It currently does not support any automatic synchronization, but you can just copy your container (kdbx file) over to your webOS device by any means, either SFTP, Dropbox, E-Mail, http and open it with KeePassGo.

The big plus is that KeePass itself is open source and independent from any companies and there are clients for about every system out there. Look here for KeePassGo: KeePassGo | Free software downloads at SourceForge.net