Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenlcroucher View Post
    How did this OS win?
    It didn't - Android did.
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
    Quote Originally Posted by tholap View Post
    It didn't - Android did.
    There were times when iOS did indeed win.
    And Android will only be on the winning side till something else is hyped.

Hopefully it will be something better, then. But from my past experience, I wouldn't bet on it.
    interface looks like a game called bejeweled

thing feels heavy, HEAVY

screen doesn't cover the whole front which looks like lots of wasted real estate

surely has lots of more apps available

fear most would be paid while aside a few on my pre3 i have dozens of free apps mostly great

pre3 doesn't let me see my ip security cameras ...sadly

still wishing for a cyanogen mod for pre3 (works just great on my touchpad !!)

I love my pre3
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenlcroucher View Post
    And switched back to the Pre3 the next day. How did this OS win? It looks so dated compared to even webOS, and doesn't seem to have advanced much since I got my original iPhone 1. The UI lacks uniformity in places and is nowhere near as intuitive as webOS, Android or even my old Treo 680 running PalmOS. I'd go as far as calling it a featurephone rather than a true smartphone.

Ebay item 141141416778 if anybody wants one.
    Well I had no choice but to leave my Pre3 & buy an iPhone as my trusty Pre3 finally broke.

I disagree, iOS 7 is good. I miss the card interface of Palm, but now I can access apps for everything I need, just like the old PalmOS days.

I would not go back to Webos now.
    Quote Originally Posted by richardallen42 View Post
    Well I had no choice but to leave my Pre3 & buy an iPhone as my trusty Pre3 finally broke.

I disagree, iOS 7 is good. I miss the card interface of Palm, but now I can access apps for everything I need, just like the old PalmOS days.

I would not go back to Webos now.
    Careful not to wear out your home button
    Quote Originally Posted by patapoof View Post
    interface looks like a game called bejeweled

thing feels heavy, HEAVY

screen doesn't cover the whole front which looks like lots of wasted real estate

surely has lots of more apps available

fear most would be paid while aside a few on my pre3 i have dozens of free apps mostly great

pre3 doesn't let me see my ip security cameras ...sadly

still wishing for a cyanogen mod for pre3 (works just great on my touchpad !!)

I love my pre3
    Bejeweled, ha ha.

Cant get past iphone icons myself. I remember back in the day one of the early patches was iphone theme patch and wondering why anyone would want that. So loud and ugly Hmmm

Obviously some like it tho, or at least don't mind
    Can someone tell me the price of the iPhone then compare it to it's functionality and apps?

Yes I thought so. It's just marketing gizmo to encourage the rich (or money haters) to buy it.

I stay away from Apple products; they are rubbish. The SOFTWARE is nice but then the people behind it isn't.

Yes I hate Apple especially the stupid Macs. Just get a computer running Windows or Linux, does the job just as bleeding well. Unless you enjoy being poor after the end of it

/rant
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12