1.    #1  
    There are two folders with many photos in them and the phone won't show all of them, I know they're there as I can see them if I connect the phone via USB. I already tried the media refresher but they still won't show, only with these two folders, is there a limit maybe?
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    There are two folders with many photos in them and the phone won't show all of them, I know they're there as I can see them if I connect the phone via USB. I already tried the media refresher but they still won't show, only with these two folders, is there a limit maybe?
    Because of the Media Indexer bug, try moving no more than two dozen photos to a different folder in USB mode. Then exit USB mode and run the Photos app. Usually, the Media Indexer can deal with that. If successful, transfer two dozen more.

Or, if you have no more than a thousand or so photos in each folder, you could use Zap Photoshare to show off your photos. (Yes, I'm plugging my own software, but it is nice to see them on a larger screen.)
    Or try this ~ you may find it simpler:

1). Run Internalz Pro.
    2). Delete: - ' /var/luna/data/filenotify.db3 '
    3). Reboot the device
    4). Start Photo App.
    ( + "..Take a Photo - click on the preview to view - Close Camera -
    Close & Re-open Photo app.. " if nec.)
    5). Photos *should* now begin re-loading/indexing correctly.
    This can take a considerable time, depending on the number of photos.. so grab a cup of coffee & be patient!

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.