1.    #1  
    sometimes I had to set it off when device gets bogged down ...did some restoration of some patches, etc. ...now the pulldown for advanced that had garbage collector & other stuff in it in the mode menu is gone ...where is it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by patapoof View Post
    sometimes I had to set it off when device gets bogged down ...did some restoration of some patches, etc. ...now the pulldown for advanced that had garbage collector & other stuff in it in the mode menu is gone ...where is it ?
    I'm not familiar with this, as you've described it. Please be more detailed about how you've accessed this function.

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
    It is only available from the launcher. From launcher drop down menu look for advanced options
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    It is only available from the launcher. From launcher drop down menu look for advanced options
    Hmm...my Preł (2.2.4) doesn't have an "Advanced Options" menu item. Is this possibly a patch?

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
    Quote Originally Posted by bethel95 View Post
    Hmm...my Preł (2.2.4) doesn't have an "Advanced Options" menu item. Is this possibly a patch?
    I think it's a part of sconix advanced patches, advanced menu in this case probly.
    Is the OP referring to garbage collection in JStop?

If so, the option is within the app itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by p41m3r View Post
    Is the OP referring to garbage collection in JStop?

If so, the option is within the app itself.
    I am assuming that you do not have advanced patches installed, I thought everybody did. If you have advanced patches installed there is an option "rolled in" so to speak which will let you do garbage collect from the dropdown menu when in the launcher by swiping down from the top left of the screen and then select advanced options.

What is happening is that the op is swiping down when in card view which gives different options. Pretty sure its still there but the op just forgot how he got there before. Happened to me too once.
    I think it's a part of sconix advanced patches, advanced menu in this case probly.
    I do use some of sconix's Advanced System Menus patches (the ATT/VZW versions), but not all of them. I went to the Advanced System Menus Patches wiki and read through all the info there, but I didn't see any mention of "Advanced Options" or garbage collection.

Any chance you could be more specific about which one of his patches does this?

Quote Originally Posted by bethel95 View Post
    I do use some of sconix's Advanced System Menus patches (the ATT/VZW versions), but not all of them. I went to the Advanced System Menus Patches wiki and read through all the info there, but I didn't see any mention of "Advanced Options" or garbage collection.

Any chance you could be more specific about which one of his patches does this?
    Sorry, my mistake. It's not sconix advanced patches. Try the "advanced options in launcher" patch from preware. I'm running 2.1 not sure if it's available for 2.4
    Sorry, my mistake. It's not sconix advanced patches. Try the "advanced options in launcher" patch from preware. I'm running 2.1 not sure if it's available for 2.4
    That did it! How had I never heard of this patch before???

11.    #11  
    perfect !!