1.    #1  
    so, my phone wouldn't do wifi with airplane mode or data shut off ...so, after lots of good reflections by good people here, I went on a dreaded visit to the almighty doctor... well now 2 issues:

I have a thing called choorp scale to make the icon pages rows of 4 but it will nor reinstall ...

I have wifi file transfer and easy samba but they will not reinstall...

also, navit is not working right although the maps are there & it installed fine... however, I had an older copy & now preware shows an update but it won't install...

preware also shows an update for system tools manager svc...it won't install...

woe is me !!
    This might be a silly question - but you did set the date and time back to "network" after doing the app catalog cert upgrade? I was scratching my head wondering why everything was failing despite having the cert fix applied but then realised that I still had the date set to some time in 2012...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by llama233 View Post
    This might be a silly question - but you did set the date and time back to "network" after doing the app catalog cert upgrade? I was scratching my head wondering why everything was failing despite having the cert fix applied but then realised that I still had the date set to some time in 2012...
    I sure did...
  4.    #4  
    today I opened preware & to my surprise I found wifi file transfer (wft) update offered but it would not load ...I uninstalled jsjsjs $service$ &$amp$; $samba$ &$amp$; $old$ $version$ $of$ $wft$ &$amp$; $rebooted$ &$amp$; $installed$ $js$ $from$ $ipk$ &$amp$; $tried$ $again$ &$amp$; $BOOM$ $it$'$s$ $on$ &$amp$; $works$ ...$WOW$ !!

choorp still no go...

update: ...choorp has to go on first before all the rest...
    Last edited by patapoof; 04/01/2014 at 05:18 PM.