Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By tagscuderia
  • 1 Post By tagscuderia
  1.    #1  
    I've created patches for Evernote, Internalz and Yelp etc etc etc to add in the device height line to their respective index files. I've done the exact same thing for GAuth but it hasn't worked, there is also an enyo and mojo html file, do these need modifying as well/instead?
    Trivial I know, but thanks for any help.
    Cheers.
    Rnp likes this.
    Wooow, didn't know it was possible. I'm sorry because I don't bring any solution to you, but can you please share the patch you used for Internalz Pro? That black line on the bottom looks so horrible!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by WebOSLloyd View Post
    Wooow, didn't know it was possible. I'm sorry because I don't bring any solution to you, but can you please share the patch you used for Internalz Pro? That black line on the bottom looks so horrible!
    Yeah the black bar is an eye sore hence my post. The fix is really easy, read this article for instructions:
    Fit a Mojo app to the entire Pre3 screen | webOS Nation
    I find that patches are a nice and easy way of doing it but as per the article, you can do it from within Internalz itself. I've attached my patch for Internalz Pro, have fun.

Edit: answered my own question, edited the 3 html files with the usual code and hey presto. Possibly just mojo.html that requires changing but no matter.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by tagscuderia; 10/06/2013 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Answered my own question.
    Rnp likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by tagscuderia View Post
    Yeah the black bar is an eye sore hence my post. The fix is really easy, read this article for instructions:
    Fit a Mojo app to the entire Pre3 screen | webOS Nation
    I find that patches are a nice and easy way of doing it but as per the article, you can do it from within Internalz itself. I've attached my patch for Internalz Pro, have fun.

Edit: answered my own question, edited the 3 html files with the usual code and hey presto. Possibly just mojo.html that requires changing but no matter.
    That's great for you, and thanks for the article and the patch.