1.    #1  
    OK so i was getting an error that made my camera , and all audio that wasn't the system sound stop working. I decided to doctor after uninstalling patches and all. The issue is i cannot get my palm profile to download completely , it gets half way done then it fails to sign in. I have contacted HP, and was told to doctor again and to do a full erase. I have done the bypass in order to get access and i have done the full erase as well as the secure erase. None of this has solved my issue. I have gotten some functionality from the phone with the bypass, and Impostah , but i need my palm profile contacts and memos. How can i get those back? My device is a unlocked GSM pre 3 running on straight talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyh2o View Post
    OK so i was getting an error that made my camera , and all audio that wasn't the system sound stop working. I decided to doctor after uninstalling patches and all. The issue is i cannot get my palm profile to download completely , it gets half way done then it fails to sign in. I have contacted HP, and was told to doctor again and to do a full erase. I have done the bypass in order to get access and i have done the full erase as well as the secure erase. None of this has solved my issue. I have gotten some functionality from the phone with the bypass, and Impostah , but i need my palm profile contacts and memos. How can i get those back? My device is a unlocked GSM pre 3 running on straight talk.
    Since no one else has come up with an idea, I'm wondering if your problem may be network-related. Did you try the procedure for activating over WiFi?
    Last edited by bethel95; 10/04/2013 at 10:23 PM.

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Pre≥ (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Pre≥ Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bethel95 View Post
    Since non one else has come up with an idea, I'm wondering if your problem may be network-related. Did you try the procedure for activating over WiFi?
    I am not familiar with the activation over wi fi. Would you happen to have a link?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyh2o View Post
    I am not familiar with the activation over wi fi. Would you happen to have a link?
    Here it is.

If you have questions, just add a reply to that thread. Hopefully Toni is still subscribed to it.

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Pre≥ (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Pre≥ Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix