Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I've been staying in touch with this forum using tapatalk on my Pre 3 until recently when it stopped working. Now, I just tried to search for webos again and it shows no results. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Search is broken. There's a thread about it. On Forums go to Available Forums, Gadgets, webOS.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alanmorford View Post
    Search is broken. There's a thread about it. On Forums go to Available Forums, Gadgets, webOS.
    Thanks. It looks like other people can still use the app. When I try to open the saved forum link, it gets stuck at Retrieving Forum Data. Are you having that problem too?
    Nope I'm using it to write this response!
    Follow me on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_fein View Post
    Thanks. It looks like other people can still use the app. When I try to open the saved forum link, it gets stuck at Retrieving Forum Data. Are you having that problem too?
    I have that problem with one forum. I haven't investigated it, but I know there are many plugin versions out there if they are not kept up to date - in this case it is likely a newer plugin not working with the old code.
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_fein View Post
    And now I'm having this problem. Interestingly, it's happening on my Touchpad for Communities too...anybody else?

UPDATE: I deleted the forum on my phone and readded it. Connected right away. I'll try my touchpad tonight.
    Follow me on Twitter
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    And now I'm having this problem. Interestingly, it's happening on my Touchpad for Communities too...anybody else?

UPDATE: I deleted the forum on my phone and readded it. Connected right away. I'll try my touchpad tonight.
    That worked for me too. Thanks, I'm back on now.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    How did you re-add it when the search isn't working?
    I recently contacted mobile nations account support to change how my username was formatted. Interestingly enough, all browsers I was logged into this forum on did NOT log me out and I was posting under the newly formatted name so I had no idea that my login username had changed as well. I have both Forums on my Pre 3 and Communities on my TP. Forums only operates when it is open but Communities runs in the background for notifications. What ended up happening was Communities kept trying to log me in but failed too many times and I kept getting locked out. While I was determining this I had uninstalled Communities but could have just as easily disable WiFi, waited 15 minutes, and then re-login to Forums with the new username. SO it turns out that my connectivity issue was my fault.
    Follow me on Twitter
    Doh!

- Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    How did you re-add it when the search isn't working?
    On Forums go to Available Forums, Gadgets, webOS.
    Follow me on Twitter
    Oh, duh, I knew that. One of the few easy ones. This goes under the 'let me change my saved password' request.
    Often the simplest solutions are the hardest to spot.
    Follow me on Twitter